_

Dobermann Supremacy by Michel Plonka


Canada. Ну тут всё понятно.

''Really, I'm just stoked on this bike right now, every detail is awesome, welds are super clean, you can definitely see that its handmade as soon as you look at it and I love that. I can just session a curb for an hour or go ride jumps, the geo just fits my riding perfectly.''

Frame: 2012 Dobermann Supremacy 22.5
Fork: Dobermann Tchokr prototype
Bars: Mutant Tall Bar v3
Stem: some good old stem
Grips: Animal edwin
Barends: plastics
Headset: FSA
Front wheel: NS rim on KHE Die Hure hub
Rear wheel: Atomlab pimplite on 9T Gsport Ratchet hub
Cranks: Profile Racing 175mm
Sprocket: Mutant Caravela 25T
Chain: 10$ KMC chain
Pedals: Odyssey Plastics
Tires: Maxxis DTH
Seat: Primo balance pivotal
Mods: Custom wedge seatpost instead of seatclamp, covered seat, left side drive. I like my bike to be all black, if it wasn't for the silver chain it would be picture perfect!

5 comment(s):

Anonymous  11 February, 2012  

он крут, рама прелесть

бойцуха

Tim  12 February, 2012  

вынос гавняный)

Anonymous  13 February, 2012  

рабочий

PsyCube  13 February, 2012  

Dob 2012 fap fap fap.
Я уже хочу его.

Anonymous  28 February, 2012  

I imagine this bike with a 85mm fox float 36's.

Post a Comment