_

Simple

Простой. Под катом описание.

I finally have my Simple up and running again. It now has a custom Black Market Contraband fork, 460 mm a2c, raw. I was sick of buying, breaking, and messing with suspension forks. Plus, I've been riding my bmx so much lately that I realized I don't need suspension. So, I wanted a quality rigid that was close in height to a sus fork so it wouldn't screw up the geo too much... that was a lot harder to find than it should be. I put a DMR revolver non-disc hub up front. It weighs in right at 25 lbs.

I love the way it feels and rides. Whenever I'm away from big wheels for too long, I forget how fun they are. Nothing feels like doing a big moto whip on bigger wheels. But, don't get it twisted... this thing is not a mountain bike. Haha.
http://www.liquid-dirt.com
Спасибо sebastien'у за линк. Если найдёте что-нибудь интересное, пожалуйста оставляйте ссылки здесь в комментариях.

Подпишитесь на новостную ленту блога!

2 comment(s):

Anonymous  29 March, 2009  

ну фиг знает, вроде всё в почёте)

И.А.

Anonymous  30 March, 2009  

рабочий.вот только тормоз смущает..

Амур.

Post a Comment